1) Hi! I’m new here! My site is currently under construction, so please pardon the mess. As my dear friend, Stacy, would say, “I have a wait problem.” I just couldn’t wait any longer to start posting! My blog will be pretty and new soon, I promise.
2) Anybody else anxiously waiting for the Lily Pulitzer for Target to launch on April 19th?! Nine more days, y’all – we can do this! I can’t wait to snag a few of these:
6) Currently in love with my new heels. GoJane had their ENTIRE website 60% this past weekend. I love their site for trendy, wallet-friendly pieces.
4) My sweet little girl is getting SO big. Her “wuuds” (words) are coming out so well and her vocabulary is taking off. She loves to repeat everything we say – EVERYTHING. Here’s a picture from our last beach excursion a couple of weeks ago. Little girl is a such beach baby!
5) My husband and brother-in-law are off to see the Braves Opening Day in ATL this weekend. Fingers crossed they don’t get rained out. In honor of #FlashBackFriday, here’s a flashback to 2012 to our last trip together to ATL!
Happy Friday everyone!